Project Black Hungarian is a most unusual spy novel – a combination of facts and a fictional story that’s based on true events and real role models for characters.
Published in August 2014, recent developments in the automotive industry – the Volkswagen Diesel scandal starting in 2015 and the cartel case opened up in 2017 against 5 major car manufacturers – suggest that the spy novel was published ahead of its time.
Therefore, your opinion is especially interesting for us on the following aspects:
- How do you like the story in general – what did you like best/least
- How do you judge the conspiracy theory
- How well are the technical elements woven in
- How do you like the writing style / narrative angle / suspense
- How well are the characters defined – which one(s) do you like best/least and why
- How do you judge the revolutionary technology in terms of technical feasibility
- How do you like the cover and the illustrations in the story – how well do they fit the story (they are based on real pictures taken during WAVE)
- What was your first impression of the book / after reading the blurb – were your expectations met after reading the whole book
- What did you think of the information added in the appendix of the book?
Let us know how you liked the spy novel – simply leave a comment down below.
We are very much looking forward to reading your opinion!
Alice, Niall and the Project Black Hungarian team