THE LAST ITERATION OF DEXTER MAXWELL is the first book in a Sci-Fi inspired series THE LAST ITERATION that takes the reader on an exciting journey to find out who Dexter Maxwell really is. The novel explores the intersection of different technologies and how they evolve subject to one another, and the intersection of science and faith.
Matthew Hart is reflecting from a sustainability point of view on topics of smart cities, internet of things, networks and big data as well as biotechnology and artificial intelligence.
Published in December 2012, technological developments in some areas have advanced faster than anticipated making parts of the novel even more realistic in a shorter period of time. Therefore, your opinion on the following aspects is especially interesting for us:
- How do you like the story in general – what did you like best/least
- How do you judge the storyline
- How well are technical elements woven in
- How do you like the writing style / suspense
- How well are the characters defined – which one(s) do you like best/least and why
- How much of the technology in the book do you think is reality already
- How do you like the cover design
- What was your first impression of the book / after reading the blurb – were your expectations met after reading the whole book
Let us know how you liked the novel – simply leave a comment down below.
We are very much looking forward to reading your opinion!
Matthew Hart and the The Last Iteration team