Cyber Security and Data Protection
Event Date: May 25, 2018
Event Location: National Library of Latvia, Mūkusalas iela 3, Rīga, Latvija LV-1423
Event Organzier: Data Security Solutions SIA
Devoted to the General Data Protection Regulation
The Digital Era 2018
The fifth annual data security forum “Digital Era 2018: EU GDPR AND DATA PRIVACY FORUM” is here!
For all these years the subject of the forum has been data protection and this year will be no exception. “Digital Era” is the largest event in the Baltics, devoted to the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR – adopted in 2016 by the European Union.
Among the speakers are:
- Dzintars Rasnačs – Minister of Justice of the Republic of Latvia
- Daiga Avdejanova – Director, Data State Inspectorate
- Raivis Kronbergs – State Secretary of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Latvia
- Jekaterina Macuka – Counsellor on Data Protection of the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Latvia
- Agnese Boboviča – CIPP/E, Association of Certified DPO’s of Latvia
- Ivo Krievs – Attorney at Law, DPO, CIPP/E
- Artis Ābolts – Leading system architect, DPO, CIPT, Tieto Latvia
- Egils Stūrmanis – Development project manager, CERT.lv
- Lauris Linabergs – Head of Division of EU and International Cooperation Matters, Data State Inspectorate
- Andris Soroka – IT security expert, Data Security Solutions
- Arnis Puksts – DPO, Association of Certified Data Protection Officers of Latvia
- Agris Krusts – Director, IT centrs
For more information visit the official event Website.