10th Anniversary Of The Annual International Cyber Security Conference
Event Date: October 17, 2019
Event Location: National Library, Riga, Latvia
Event Organzier: Data Security Solutions
CYBER SECURITY & THE EU DIGITAL SINGLE MARKET
DSS IT SEC is the annual vendor independent cyber security conference. Since 2010, it has continuously grown and strengthened ties between top IT security professionals, IT companies and government officials to ensure the security of the Baltic sea region, and to raise awareness on cyber security across all public and private sectors.
In several parallel sessions renowned industry experts will share their insights into cyber crime and give recommendations on IT security.
Among the speakers are:
- Anna Vladimirova-Kryukova – Data protection officer and cybersecurity expert, part of Intellectual Property, IT & Regulatory practice group at law firm COBALT, Latvia
- Jose Garduno – Senior security consultant at Dreamlab Technologies
- Dennis-Kennji Kipper – Research Managing Director at the Institute for Information, Health and Medical Law (IGMR), Bremen
- Thea Sogenbits – Special investigator and trainer affiliated with Finesto Advisors
- Alex Archondakis – Writer, public speaker, penetration tester
- Kalev Pihl – CEO of SK ID Solutions, Estonia
- Abass O. Olayinka – Associate Lecturer, Department of Computer Science Loral International Schools, Agbara, Ogun State Nigeria
- Deniss Bičkovs – Project officer, Free port of Riga, Latvia
Find the agenda and more info on the event website.
Hear what’s important regarding network security.