Security of Things World 2017
Event Date: June 12-13, 2017
Event Location: Titanic Chaussee Berlin, Germany
Event Organzier: we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Securing The Connected Future – The End-To-End IoT Security Event
Security of Things World is the industry event for engaged, high level, international executives from across all sectors that are affected by the need for security of the Internet of Things.
Connect with over 300 peers on June 12-13 in Berlin to learn, network and share best practice strategies at the only dedicated forum where all stakeholders who play an active role in the security of IoT come together.
Join the conversations at the Security of Things World this June in Berlin to accelerate market adoption and gain a deeper business and technical understanding of Industry 4.0 and the security of IoT landscape.
Main topics in 2017:
- Securing your cyber physical systems
- Expanding your IT Security to the cloud
- Business Continuity Management in practice
- Data privacy in an interconnected world
- Security strategies meet digital transformation
- Bringing security to the cloud
Further information about the event.