Event Organizer: IDTechEx
Event Date: May 10-11, 2017
Event Venue: Estrel Berlin Hotel and Convention Center
CONNECTING THE EDGE
The Internet of Things will connect existing systems and then augment those by connecting more things, thanks to wireless sensor networks and other technologies. Things on the ‚edge‘ form mesh networks and can make their own automated decisions.
But where and how, in the scale of hype to reality, can the Internet of Things profit suppliers and users today?
What are the pragmatic steps needed to enable the Internet of Things and widespread deployment of wireless sensor networks that are feasible and based on an ROI and not the hope someone else will pay for this?
Who is buying IoT in the short term?
Attending this event in Berlin will provide you with answers to those questions.
Your benefits at a glance:
- New Announcements on products and solutions to provide technological insight
- Exhibitors showcasing the full value chain of IoT
- Early stage companies showcasing their inventions
- A large demonstration area where the full range of working products can be found
- A manufacturing street for printed electronics
- 9 co-located events on new and emerging technology
- Tech tours to local leading organisations
In short: 3000+ Attendees and 200+ Exhibitors to network and do business with. 225+ Presentations providing profound market insight
Find all the details at the show website