DSS IT SEC 2018 – 9th Annual International Cyber Security Conference
Event Date: October 25, 2018
Event Location: National Library, Riga, Latvia
Event Organzier: Data Security Solutions
The Economics of Cyber Crime
DSS IT SEC is the annual vendor independent cyber security conference. Since 2010, it has continuously grown and strengthened ties between top ITsec professionals, IT companies and government officials to ensure the security of the Baltic sea region, and to raise awareness on cyber security across all public and private sectors.
In several parallel sessions more than 60 speaker will share their insights into cyber crime and give recommendations on IT security.
Among the speakers are:
- Jari Salokannel – Information Security Architect, CISSP, C|EH Micro Focus Security Baltic and Nordic Countries
- Harri Hämäläinen – Territory Manager Finland & Baltic countries McAfee
- Alise Silde – Security team lead Accenture Latvia
- Tobias Stepan – Managing director Teamwire
- Jean Pascal Pereira – Ethical Hacker and Founder of SECBIZ IT Security
- Robert L Kennedy – Security Consultant IBM
- Danilo Delia – Senior policy manager European Cyber Security Organisation
- Thea Sogenbits – Partner at Smart Service Solutions, Head of Curriculums of IT at Estonian Entrepreneurship University of Applied Sciences
- Katrin Nyman Metcalf – International consultant, expert in legal aspects of e-governance and ICT, space law, cyberspace law. Visiting Professor
Find the agenda and more info on the event website.