DACHciso Summit Europe 2018
Event Date: 20-12 March, 2018
Event Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Event Organzier: Qatalyst Global
Cyber Security Strategy for the C-Suite
The DACHciso Summit 2018 will bring together CISOs and CIOs from the major companies across the DACH region to raise awareness and share best practices. Among the issues that will be addressed are collaboration between companies and government bodies, data protection, the region’s false sense of security, raising awareness through training, communication strategies in the C-suite, and cyber strategy budget.
Being a cross-industry event, the exchange of ideas from different perspectives will stimulate executives to find creative solutions to face today’s ever-evolving challenges.
The event’s strengths lie in its ability to combine case studies of what has occurred alongside keynotes of what to expect and group discussion sessions where we benchmark, align, innovate and collaborate with thought leaders to inform Cyber Security policies for years to come and protect the future of the DACH region’s critical assets.
- Hans-Wilhelm Duenn: Director General, CyberSecurity Council Germany
- Isabel Münch: Information Security Advisor, German Federal Office for Information Security
- Matthias Muhlert: CISO, Hella
- Peter Gerdenitsch: CISO, Raiffeisen Bank
- Dr. Petra Zimmermann: Head of IT Architecture, Governance & Security, Swiss Post
Reasons to attend DACHciso 2018:
- Explore the strategies to integrate information security governance and risk management
- Learn how to achieve resiliency in the age of the cloud, digitalisation and industry 4.0
- Define the steps to achieve full compliance and turn it into a competitive advantage
- Design a peer-to-peer communication channel to share insights on the latest threats
- Demonstrate thought-leadership and showcase your expertise to a senior audience
Request a Brochure:
For more information on the DACHciso summit, or to request a brochure please visit the Event Homepage.