Date: May 17-18, 2016
Venue: Munich, Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Kempinski, Maximilianstr. 17
Conference Organizer: TU Automotive Ltd.
The unique Active Safety Europe 2016: ADAS to Autonomous Conference and Exhibition will examine the here and now of ADAS tech on the road towards greater vehicle autonomy.
• 25+ speakers such as Volkswagen, Peugeot Citroen PSA, DENSO, Intempora, UNECE, UK Department of Transport, Zurich and Allianz and more explore the real challenges around creating new ADAS features
• 12+ in-depth technical sessions examine software and sensor technologies, mapping systems, legislative and liability challenges, plus much more to provide you with unparalleled insight on the near future of ADAS and vehicle autonomy
• Network face to face with 150+ of the technical experts from Europe’s leading automakers and technology suppliers to get to be at the forefront of this automotive revolution
Visit the website for more information
The types of topics that will be discussed:
- The Blueprint for Success: Euro NCAP and UNECE switch gears, taking ADAS from nice to have to ESSENTIAL in the eye of the consumer! But how can you achieve their top rating?
- Collision Avoidance: Sensors, mapping and software have changed the game – But what is the most cost effective mix to give us a 360° view of the car
- The Urban Challenge: Build systems robust against random behaviour e.g. pedestrians and city driving. Combine knowledge, tech and testing to reach this elusive end goal
- Look Mum no Hands! As level 3 features such as autopilot go global, learn how HMI is changing the role of the driver
- How real is the hacking threat? Robust security systems have never been more vital. Learn how to protect OTA updates and ECUs from hostile threats