Autonomous Machines World 2017
Event Date: June 26-27, 2017
Event Location: Titanic Chaussee Berlin, Germany
Event Organzier: we.CONECT Global Leaders GmbH
Defining Intelligence In Industrial Systems & Machines
Autonomous Systems technologies are playing an increasingly important role in our interconnected and digitalized world. These systems are already impacting many industry sectors as well as our daily lives.
We are entering an era where replacing human labor with intelligent machines in an ever increasing range of tasks is becoming one of the biggest challenges for us all – and an opportunity for increased efficiency and cost reduction of yet unknown proportions.
Autonomous Machines World 2017 is a corporate, two day, international event bringing together over 300 experts in the field on June 26-27 in Berlin to discuss and define the role and impact of fully automated robots, intelligent machines and smart technologies on businesses.
Main topics in 2017:
- Autonomous systems in an industrial/commercial environment – the technology roadmap
- Artificial Intelligence and machine-to-machine interaction in an industrial setting
- Big & Smart data, IIoT and (cyber) security
- Sensors, scanning technologies, telematics and geo-positioning systems
- The current hardware and software states of (intelligent) autonomous systems…and many more
Further information about the event.